A 50% deposit is required to confirm each sale. GIN Art & Design accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and approved checks for deposit. A $35 fee will be charged on all returned checks. GIN Art& Design retains a security interest in the merchandise pending payment.
Balances are due prior to delivery. All orders are shipped via an outside carrier and freight charges are due to carrier prior to delivery. If balance is not paid within specified terms, deposit will be forfeited.
GIN Art & Design can provide you with an estimated delivery date. Unfortunately, these dates are subject to change based on availability of resources and other issues beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible for changes in lead times or factory delays.
Please note the size of the merchandise and make sure it will easily fit through all passages necessary for delivery. GIN Art & Design cannot be responsible for items that do not fit through these passages. If delivery involves maneuverability, GIN Art & Design will not be liable for damages that might occur attempting delivery. The customer is responsible for any additional delivery help, equipment, tolls, or transportation charges that may be required to deliver your furniture.
Customers must report any damages or defects at the time of delivery. You will not be charged a re-delivery charge unless the merchandise met manufacturer's quality standards.
Orders not delivered within 30 days will be returned to GIN Art & Design.
- Orders cannot be changed or cancelled after 5 business days from date of order. A re-stocking fee of 1/3 the retail price will be charged on all cancellations.
- GIN Art & Design guarantees its merchandise to meet industry standards. Manufacturer warranties do not apply to “AS IS” and “one-of-a-kind” merchandise.
- GIN Art & Design cannot warrant the wearing ability, stretching, shrinking, or color-fastness of fabric or leathers, as the manufacturer does not guarantee them. Dye lots of leather and fabric may vary from our swatches, therefore, we cannot assume responsibility for shade variations. Many leathers require routine cleaning. Please check with GIN Art & Design for instructions on cleaning specific leathers.
- GIN Art & Design cannot assume responsibility for wall-hung lighting or accessories after installation due to the nature of wall construction.
- GIN Art & Design cannot guarantee matching items due to grain and color variations in wood and leather.
- No warranty or change of terms and conditions either expressed or implied shall be valid unless documented on your order contract and approved by management. Your order contract supersedes any and all written and verbal representations.
REFUNDS and CREDITS
- All authorized refunds or check payments will be made within two weeks of cancellation or return of the merchandise. Cash refunds cannot be given.
- All other authorized refunds will be credited to the originally charged account within two weeks of the cancellation or return of the merchandise.