Graffiti "Duro" Chair: A traditional French Louis XIV style armchair where the frame has been painted in a gloss red. The seat has been upholstered in graffiti print fabric whereas the backrest is upholstered in yellow leather with metallic blue leather elbow rests.
- Made from: Reclaimed Chair, Repurposed Leather, Dead Stock Screen Printed Fabric, Metal Tacks & Acrylic Paint.
- Measurements: Overall: 30" H x 24" W x 20" L.
- Care: Dust wood with a clean, dry, cloth or with a small amount of furniture polish.
- Note: All of our leathers are sourced locally from leather goods manufacturers that are no longer used in their production.
- Please Note: If this piece is sold a similar piece can be made on commission.
- Contact us for info on purchasing or to make a commissioned order.